Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone used the used nappy auction site?

(5 Posts)
redclover79 Mon 21-Jul-08 16:40:39

I've a few size 1 nappies and wraps to sell and not having much luck with the classifieds, is the used nappy auction site any good? And are there any fees associated with selling? I used hteir fees calculator and it came back blank!

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Mon 21-Jul-08 19:14:29

I havent but will be interested to know how you get on - i couldnt work out how it worked blush

kazbeth Mon 21-Jul-08 20:03:01

I haven't used the auction site one but I did successfully use this one www.thenappysite.co.uk/ I managed to sell a few things on here and it was pretty easy. There's also a yahoo group for selling nappies as well uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/realnappies

redclover79 Mon 21-Jul-08 22:09:34

nappyzone, confusing innit?! Would probably be easier if I didn't have dd wailing on my shoulder every time I tried to figure it out!
kazbeth, thanks for the links - have just bought some more nappies rather than selling grin

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Mon 21-Jul-08 22:25:08

i sold mine on clots tots in the end which is a msn group advertised on babycentre

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now