Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Keeps wetting himself after being dry for 4 months, any ideas/advice??

(4 Posts)
SheBangsTheDrums Sat 19-Jul-08 13:47:44

My DS is 2.5, he's been dry during the day since just after his 2nd birthday.
I know this is young but he was mentioning it, so I tried him and he did brilliantly.
Well, this last week he has wet himself 5/6 times a day. He just stands there weeing saying "I'm weeing mummy". I've tried asking him every half hour or so like we used to and giving him treats when he goes on the toilet/potty.
Does anyone have any ideas why he started doing this or any suggestions to stop it happening??

SheBangsTheDrums Sat 19-Jul-08 13:53:13

I forgot to mention, there has been no changes whatsoever in his life or his behaviour otherwise

BigBadMousey Sat 19-Jul-08 14:03:59

Got the same problem with my DD1 (who is older than your DS).

Couple of things people have suggested is check he doesn't have a urine infection - if you take a sample to the docs they should be able to dip it to test for that easily enough. The other thing is that sometimes they can be so involved in what they are doing that they don't notice they need to go until they are going - apparently this can come and go in phases.

Hope it resolves itself soon.

SheBangsTheDrums Sat 19-Jul-08 17:02:34

Sorry, I've been out shopping!
I spoke to my mum who also suggested that so I'll try to get in the docs monday morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now