Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

potty training 23 month old......

(4 Posts)
strawberriesandcream01 Sat 19-Jul-08 09:05:27

Hi. Well yesterday was our first official day for potty training. She was in knickers all day, apart from a nap when I put a nappy on and she was dry when she woke up. The problem is she wont let a full wee go until she is desperate. She will do dribbles in the pot but it takes her ages to do a full wee.

Will she just understand over the next couple of days to do a full wee and do I just perserve?

Thanks

Nettee Sat 19-Jul-08 10:49:44

if you seem to be making progress I would keep going - I imagine these things take practice. has she had accidents in her pants? I think dribbles in the pot on her first day at 23 months is pretty amazing to be honest!

strawberriesandcream01 Sat 19-Jul-08 18:28:59

thanks! Today she has done well again. Only a tiny bit twice in her knickers. Still lots of dribbles in the potty. I get to this time of the day though and im tired so just bathed her and put nappy on ready for bed.

I also have a 5yr old who was potty trained at 18 months!

strawberriesandcream01 Mon 21-Jul-08 13:00:11

ok, so I have perservered all weekend. She has been quite good but we popped to friends this morning and she didnt do well. I took her in knickers but she wet about 4 pairs but still did wees on the potty. I have now come home and put a pull up on her, do you think this will work in the same way?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now