Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

recomendations for reusable pull up training pants

(10 Posts)
mummytojames Sat 05-Feb-05 19:00:35

basicaly that says it all also only cheap ones please done a search and they all seem to cost a fortune
tia

hovely Sat 05-Feb-05 20:58:16

motherease bedwetter pants (horrible name) are suiting us perfectly for nights - they are pricey new but have a high resale value. However they are bulky and could be a bit too fiddly for constant daytime use.
Would it suit better to just buy lots of pants and change them whenever needed?

blossom2 Sat 05-Feb-05 20:59:46

do you have a DD or DS?? i have some tots bots reuseable pants in pink, purple & red. i haven't used them much and DD's thighs are too big for them ....

Hulababy Sat 05-Feb-05 21:46:52

We use Motherease Bedwetters for night time. DD is PTd during the day. They are not cheap to buy at first, but TBH you do quickly recoup the price back compared to using disposables.

throckenholt Sun 06-Feb-05 09:13:57

tots bots bright bots (I think that is what they are called) are relatively cheap and fairly good. They don't contain big wees, but otherwise are fine.

I got mine from twinkleontheweb.co.uk

misdee Sun 06-Feb-05 09:14:45

blossom, her name is mummyto JAMES lol

blossom2 Sun 06-Feb-05 10:03:56

misdee .. have you mistaken me for blossomhill?!?!?

misdee Sun 06-Feb-05 10:53:05

no mistaking, i know there are 2 blossoms lol. just poiting out she has a ds, not a dd, tho mummytojames may want pink pants for her boy lol

blossom2 Sun 06-Feb-05 11:36:48

AH, no worries misdee. i was mistaken for blossomhill a couple of times and thought the same this time. lol

and yeps DER on my part

Lua Sat 26-Feb-05 22:54:27

Hey Blossom2, I might be interested in your pink reusable tot bots.... Are you wanting to sell them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now