Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy laundries?

(1 Post)
Rhian82 Wed 16-Jul-08 08:24:30

Does anyone here use a laundry service for reusable nappies? If so, could you tell me your experiences - and if you considered and decided against it, could you tell me why you made the decision?

We've got a local one that's supposed to be really good. DH is keen, but I'm a bit wary of a few things - that we'll have to own enough nappies for a week before washing, that it'll cost more than washing ourselves, and that we won't get a choice in brand. But the fact that people use them means they must be doing something right!

I think we've definitely decided to do their month's trial anyway - and we like the fact that they're more environmentally friendly because they're doing really big washes. But would like to hear other people's thoughts and experiences if possible.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now