Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone got any bumgenius they'd consider getting rid of?

(4 Posts)
frazzledgirl Tue 15-Jul-08 22:34:07

I was really keen to try them, even considered buying 30 shock v2s from ebay and selling a few on, but missed out. Now of course, I really really want some!

Can't justify investing in new ones unless I really know I'm going to use them, and can sell some other nappies first to fund them.

Long shot, probably, but just wondered if anyone had any they weren't using so much now, or something?

I have a DS, BTW, so any colour but pink!

needaholiday Wed 16-Jul-08 01:56:38

lol, good luck grin

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Wed 16-Jul-08 12:49:17

Have you tried cloth tots on msn as i have seen a few on there.....or usednappies.co.uk i think it is failing that i have 200 shiney new v3's sat next to me grin.

Charliepw Sat 19-Jul-08 23:47:20

Hello
Did you mange to get any?
If not then i'd definately try the version 3.0's because the V2.0's that i have have lost their stickyness in the tabs after about 12-14 months, it's a pain in the bum.

It states on their website that the new improved v3.0 have a "Grippier hook and loop - stays put and looks good"

Charlie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now