Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Would you buy at this price?

(7 Posts)
frazzledgirl Sun 13-Jul-08 17:42:16

Can buy Bumgenius v2s for about a fiver each with no inserts.

Is this a good price? And since there are more than I need, would I be able to sell on the ones I don't want?

4andnotout Sun 13-Jul-08 17:48:14

I recently paid £5.95 for a v2 with insert, tbh no inserts usually puts me off but there are plenty of others who buy without. Im just lazy to try and buy them seperately wink

frazzledgirl Sun 13-Jul-08 17:58:44

Did you? Wow, where from? Was it used? These are brand new.

4andnotout Sun 13-Jul-08 18:06:24

It was new but from a private seller, if they are new £5 is good, i'd be interested!!

Nappyzoneneedsanewname Sun 13-Jul-08 19:30:03

The inserts will cost you between £3 and £4 but provided they are the later v2 (made in egypt i think) and not the really early versions then yes they are still a great buy....

Only downside is if they fail you will have no come back from a private seller..........but for a fiver tis goodsmile

BigBadMousey Sun 13-Jul-08 20:30:57

Ha! I saw those frazzledgirl. Was tempted for a moment but I believe the V3 is a lot better and there were a lot of them to buy all together - am I right?? Plus I only wanted the blue ones wink

4andnotout Sun 13-Jul-08 20:37:49

I havent tried the v3 yet, was thinking about getting some when i have some spare cash and then getting the council cash back reward.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now