Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

CAN SOMEONE PLS TALK TO ME ABOUT BABY BJORN POTTY CHAIRS?

(6 Posts)
mad4mybaby Sun 13-Jul-08 11:40:54

Ds has normal little potty but seems his legs are too long for it (?) also because it is so low to the ground he stuggles getting off it without it tipping (not something i want esp if im not in the room!) are these potty chairs worth the £20?

Nemoandthefishes Sun 13-Jul-08 12:11:34

I got some from mothercare for about £13..we have 2 and dds prefer them..with ds I just got the normal ones but he stood up to pee and went on toilet quite quickly. DD1 still sits on potty most of the time as she struggles to get on and off toilet

mad4mybaby Sun 13-Jul-08 19:16:54

which one are these? Are they higher off the ground like the baby bjorn ones?

CoteDAzur Sun 13-Jul-08 19:21:47

DD (2.10) loves her baby bjorn potty. She is quite big for her age and this is a high potty which suits her fine.

slinkiemalinki Mon 14-Jul-08 17:19:58

I have two of these - fantastic. Daughter wouldn't sit on a normal potty but took to these straight away (also tall child). I think you can get a few quid off with kiddicare.

needaholiday Wed 16-Jul-08 01:57:19

yes they're worth it. DD takes hers to the bedroom and watches tv sitting on it lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now