Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Terry nappy folds for small babies

(9 Posts)
tutyfruity Sat 12-Jul-08 08:16:02

Some months ago there was a very helpful thread about different folds for terry nappies, but now I can't find it. I'm looking for a fold that will effectively use up the material, to make the nappy a lot neater on a small baby, if you see what I mean. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Roskva Sat 12-Jul-08 09:12:36

have a look here - helpfully it gives diagrams of each fold. Have fun smile

tutyfruity Sat 12-Jul-08 10:02:44

Thanks Roskva. I think that's exactly what was on the other thread. I think the jo fold is probably the one to try, but do you, (or anyone else?), have any favourites to recommend?

Roskva Sat 12-Jul-08 19:11:15

I have to admit, I didn't get on with terries - dd has always been a tiny contortionist at changing time, so I use them as stuffing in pocket nappies blush

tutyfruity Sat 19-Jul-08 07:57:50

Just to say I've been trying the jo fold, and it's really great. Puts the right amount of padding where it's needed most for heavy wetting DS! It's very easy to adjust the size, so hopefully I can use it right up to potty training time.

juuule Sat 19-Jul-08 09:33:43

My favourite was the bat/origami fold.

I used it for mine from about 12lbs onwards.

MrsCurly Sat 19-Jul-08 10:00:00

Another vote for the Jo fold. It was the only one I ever used.

bloss Sat 19-Jul-08 10:28:14

Message withdrawn

jeanybeeny Mon 21-Jul-08 09:15:25

I'm a fan of the jo fold, but for DD I also use the Gaynor fold at night, because it gives lots of thickness between the legs and under her bottom, where it's needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now