Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Please help. What do I need to start potty training?????

(3 Posts)
skyflame Wed 09-Jul-08 14:57:05

Hi, DS is 2.3 and to be honest isn't showing that much interest but I do feel I should be "prepared" for potty training. There are so many different things you can buy and my head hurts just thinking about it. My instinct tells me to get a seat for the toilet and just go with that but we have an upstairs toilet and there are too many to choose from. I am a pramaholic and dont want to be a pottyaholic blush.

McDreamy Wed 09-Jul-08 14:59:12

I got a potty for downstairs and a potty for upstairs. Left them out way before I intended to start. Used to get dollies and teddys to have a wee on the potty during role play and took it from there. I also started making a point of telling her when I was going to the toilet and if she showed interest let her come with me.

skyflame Wed 09-Jul-08 22:44:02

thanks for that. Any ideas or advice on best kind of potty for a boy. Some of them seem quite high at the front. Just worried about spraying all over the place.:-).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now