Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

bamboo dish cloths

(6 Posts)
Liz79 Tue 08-Jul-08 16:12:43

Just noticed today that tesco sells bamboo dish cloths, I bought some to boost my nappies with, like we do with their microfibre ones. They are quite expensive though. About £2.99 (i think) for 2

nannyL Tue 08-Jul-08 21:06:22

i saw some in asda (reduced) they were £1.19 for 3 (i think).... and their packets had been opened

maygirl Tue 08-Jul-08 22:55:59

I bought these for the kitchen, but also thinking would be good for nappy boosters,lovely and soft. But then saw it said not machine washable. I did anyway, and it disintergrated into an awful mess!

BigBadMousey Wed 09-Jul-08 11:24:34

I use them for their intended purpose and use a cut up bamboo square as a booster instead - works out quite cheap but you have to watch out for them fraying at the edges.

Liz79 Wed 09-Jul-08 15:06:35

I didn't see it wasn't washable. Its come out ok. Whats the point in a dish cloth thats not machine washable hmm

Flamesparrow Wed 09-Jul-08 21:49:33

my tesco ones are machine washable aren't they? had no problems with them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now