Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

best place to sell reusable nappies

(17 Posts)
lindseyfox Thu 03-Jul-08 19:24:03

Message withdrawn

Octothechildherder Thu 03-Jul-08 19:26:17

You can sell them on here but you need to list them in the classifieid and pay a £5 CAT fee.

lindseyfox Thu 03-Jul-08 19:28:19

yeah i am thinking about that, i know its being a bit tight but thought would try netmums first as free bit naughty i know.

Octothechildherder Thu 03-Jul-08 19:31:25

Always go for free first! grin Shame ebay don;t do it anymore sad

lindseyfox Thu 03-Jul-08 20:43:04

yep gotta get what we can for free these days!!!

BigBadMousey Thu 03-Jul-08 20:49:52

Look at this thread - loads of places you can list (some for free).

Very good price btw grin

lindseyfox Fri 04-Jul-08 16:02:16

thanks and love your name!!

BigBadMousey Sun 06-Jul-08 19:16:38

why thank you! grin

Anglepoise Mon 07-Jul-08 10:54:27

Ooh, more places to look for used nappies! grin

I only knew about usednappies.co.uk as it comes up on Google, so personally I'd go for that. Plus you can sell them as an auction then (£20 for 15 nappies sounds bargainous to me - they generally seem to have a resell value of about £3 each, but have a look at auctions already on there)

lindseyfox Mon 07-Jul-08 16:49:45

thanks must get backside into gear and put them on one of these sites

Lovage Wed 09-Jul-08 22:06:29

I'll buy them if you've still got them! I'm looking for some cheap size one microfibre nappies - already got wraps and stuff.

Lovage Thu 10-Jul-08 10:43:52

If they're velco, that is (can't be doing with poppers or nappy nippas)

Flibbertyjibbet Thu 10-Jul-08 10:52:29

So are you going to pay your £5 cat fee if you now sell them on here or shall I list mine next week under chat or something?

The cat fee is meant to protect buyers from scammers and disreputable sellers that were around a few months back. its so mumsnet have your bank details and email etc and can trace you.

Its for the buyer protection so personally I wouldn't buy from mumnset now from someone who hasn't registered to sell.

Lovage Thu 10-Jul-08 11:32:06

Fair point - hadn't clocked that you could do 'wanted' as well as 'for sale' on that bit of the board (and no one seems to be advertising what I want at the mo). Will go and place a 'wanted' ad there.

Lovage Thu 10-Jul-08 11:33:34

No I won't, because I'd have to pay a £5 to start the thread. Will just keep looking, I guess.

Anglepoise Thu 10-Jul-08 18:47:46

Yeah, I don't understand why you have to pay to start a wanted thread hmm

lindseyfox Thu 10-Jul-08 19:09:19

sorry wasnt intending to sell on here just asking advice where to sell.

i have listed on leicester netmums for now and will see what happens from there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now