Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone tried the new Nature Boy Girl Pull up Nappies?

(9 Posts)
Cazwa Fri 20-Jun-08 22:16:39

I saw these on [[www.nappies-direct.com/acatalog/NaturesBoy_and_GirlNappies.html this site and hadn't come across them before. I cant seem to get them anywhere else and this place is sold out, so I was wondering if anyone had tried them? My DD is almost 2 and keeps taking her tabbed one off, Id like to get her in pull ups but want to stay with the biodegradable ones.

Cazwa Fri 20-Jun-08 22:17:12

Argh, try again

mazzystar Fri 20-Jun-08 22:21:36

yes, we used them [amongst other brands]with ds
they are very elasticated at the sides, we used to call them his frilly knickers
as you may have noticed with the nature nappies they are not as soft and pliable as other disposables, and as you get bigger sizes this gets more noticeable
ocado sell them btw

Cazwa Sat 21-Jun-08 07:48:28

Unfortunately Ocado dont deliver my way, boo.

Yes I did notice they are a bit papery, however they are more comfortable than reusable IME.

nct73 Sat 21-Jun-08 20:45:16

oooh will have to look out for these. lots of boots & sainsburys stock the nature nappies so will ask in there.

slinkiemalinki Tue 24-Jun-08 14:30:41

Use these sometimes, just as good as normal nature nappy - pull up bit is very strong. I get mine from ocado but have seen them in boots as well.

Nappyman Fri 01-Aug-08 21:30:32

Hi, Lloyd from Nappies-Direct here, they are in stock and we have another 4 pallets coming Monday!!

Guadalupe Fri 01-Aug-08 21:31:57

they have them in our green grocer, bought them when they'd run out of our normal nappies and they seemed just as absorbant

katebee Fri 01-Aug-08 21:46:51

Have purchased them from Waitrose and DD seemed happy wearing them...she is now out of nappies at last!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now