Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Donations of odd real nappies gratefully accepted.

(14 Posts)
princesslina Sun 15-Jun-08 15:21:48

HI all, I am quite new to MN. I am a Maternity Nanny/Proxy Parent and although I work in the Uk and all over I live in France, I am trying to encourage new mums over here in France to consider real nappies, it is much less common over here IME and I would love to have a bag of the various types of real nappies so that I can show them to people (and indeed to the people I work for too if they are umming and ahhing about giving RN a try), any way to get to the point I would love to be able to go out and buy a huge selection of different real nappies to have on hand for the above reasons, but I am not made of money!! So I thought that there may be some mums out there who have the odd nappy out there that they no longer use or did not get along with that they would be prepared to donate to my cause. Of course would be happy to cover all postage costs. If you can help please drop me a line on caroline at temporarynanny dot co dot uk.

Thanks

Caro

Scootergrrrl Sun 15-Jun-08 17:44:39

I've got a couple of Kushies you can have. Send me your address and I'll put them in the post - amandaandjames at brown4426.freeserve co. uk

princesslina Sun 15-Jun-08 18:48:22

Thanks email sent, really appreciate it. BTW forgot to add can paypal postage costs and I am going to donate 2 pounds per nappy I receive to Childline, not much I know but at least it will go to a good cause (P.S Will be able to provide proof of the donation if anyone so desires), also if you would like me to add on the postage cost to my donation instead of giving it to you via paypal then I am sure that Childline would appreciate the extra coppers!

This is an honest and genuine request / promise.

princesslina Mon 16-Jun-08 09:11:26

Thanks to the couple of people who have already offered me nappies / liners, really appreciated - keep the offers coming!!

Scootergrrrl Mon 16-Jun-08 20:47:39

On their way! And a bump for you...

princesslina Mon 16-Jun-08 21:04:04

Thanks, was thinking of bumping myself!!

hellymelly Mon 16-Jun-08 21:09:41

I have a cotton knitted organic one that I never used,with a wool overpant ,send me your address and I will post it.

princesslina Mon 16-Jun-08 22:17:20

That's great hellymelly - could you email me caroline at temporarynanny dot co dot uk and I will give you my address as do not want to post it on the forum! Is there a way to directly email members through this site (I am a newbie!)

princesslina Tue 17-Jun-08 21:37:25

Thanks to the people who emailed me today about this, much appreciated keep them coming!!

princesslina Thu 19-Jun-08 13:57:59

bump!

princesslina Sun 22-Jun-08 07:53:37

For those who have sent me nappies - I am working away at the moment but apparently some parcels have arrived so I am sure that it is the nappies, will donate to childline once I get back and have added up postage costs etc. Thanks again so much and anyone else who may have the time and inclination to post me off any spare real nappies they will be well used to promote the cause!
Thanks so much.

By the way have posted a couple of other places and for now the mumsnetters have been the only ones to help out so THANK YOU!

princesslina Thu 26-Jun-08 09:52:36

bump again!

imblet Thu 26-Jun-08 13:04:29

I have a couple to send. I will e.mail you later for address.

princesslina Sat 12-Jul-08 23:06:27

Thanksxx Sorry have not had easy access to internet for a while!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now