Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

what size ME wrap for size 2 tots bots.

(7 Posts)
misdee Sat 15-Jan-05 14:38:08

after getting some 2nd hand tots bots in, i need to get the ME wraps. i used airflow ones for dd2 (only got XL ones tho as she was in size 3 tots) and found them good. so what sizes ME wraps do i use?

zebra Sat 15-Jan-05 14:40:07

When the baby is small you can get away with Medium size ME wraps, but you'll need Large size wraps as the baby gets older.

karen99 Sat 15-Jan-05 21:45:41

agree with zebra, whilst my ds was wearing them we had M/L and L popper airflow.

misdee Sat 15-Jan-05 21:46:45

Thanks. i only thought they did 4 sizes, but then i found out they did 5 and it confused me. very easy to do.

bensmum3 Sun 16-Jan-05 09:28:14

Misdee, have the tots arrived yet? I've also got a couple of airflow wraps, 1 medium, 1 m/l if you need them.Size depends on the size of baby, they all go over the tots 2.

misdee Sun 16-Jan-05 09:33:02

yeah, was it you i got 4 tots from? if so they have arrived.

yeah wraps would be good. just mamking sure i'm covered when bubs needs them. have u still got my email?

bensmum3 Sun 16-Jan-05 10:50:38

Hi Misdee, glad they arrived ok, I will email you later when the power comes back on as its going off at 11am and i need to check how many wraps i have.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: