Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tell me about hemp nappies.

(6 Posts)
MrsDoolittle Sat 15-Jan-05 11:44:46

I recently made an order a a few of the cutest nappies. However, one of the designs I asked for was out of stock and very kindly the lady sold me a hemp nappy at no extra cost.
It's arrived and its a very cute, soft nappy and I am aware that they are usually expensive.
Can anyone tell me anymore about them?

Socci Sat 15-Jan-05 12:16:18

Message withdrawn

Socci Sat 15-Jan-05 12:17:10

Message withdrawn

MrsDoolittle Sat 15-Jan-05 12:18:56

Thank you Socci

karen99 Sat 15-Jan-05 21:50:52

Hi Mrs. D! I have a couple of Ella's house hemp nappies. They are definitely thinner than my Bumbles, but they don't seem to hold much more and do take longer to dry (much longer!!). I do like my hemp inserts though, which are great inside a bumble, thin it out a bit if needed and dry very quickly as it folds out. The ones I'm talking about are here at the very bottom. My ideal version of their nappies would be a small pocket where you could pull out the padded middle so they dried more quickly.

I must admit it is nice to have a few in my nappy collection for those days when ds is in slim fitting trousers.

pootlepod Sun 16-Jan-05 12:05:44

I have a few hemp nappies, like the fact they are thinner and have nice designs. I also use bumhuggers-hemp nappies at night.

They do take longer to dry though and can go 'crunchy'- this doesn't affect the performance and they soften up as soon as baby wees.

Ellas house currently has a sale -25% off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now