Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which are the best real nappies?

(6 Posts)
Sallie Tue 11-Jan-05 12:13:39

My sister is expecting in the summer and wants to use real nappies. She is cost conscious so what is the best value starter pack? And which are the best real nappies in everyone's opinion as I am tempted to use them next time.....

polkadot Fri 14-Jan-05 15:32:27

I use Terries for speed of drying but I've heard that Tot Bots are very good if you don't mid the extra drying time.

louli Fri 14-Jan-05 15:38:47

I have and am at the moment using Imse Vimse which are great because you don't need to buy different size nappies as they grow just the wraps which cuts the cost. They wash and dry well.

catgirl Fri 14-Jan-05 15:41:19

I used nappy nation, which were great, quick to dry, can't remember how much they cost (over 2 years ago). Good info from www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk or ec-babes.co.uk (sorry, can't do links)

starlover Fri 14-Jan-05 17:01:33

If she wants to watch the cost then i'd go for just plain old terry squares. They cost on average around £10 for 6. Shaped nappies and the like are around £6 each.

MrsDoolittle Sat 15-Jan-05 11:36:04

I really think your sister should go to thea nappy lady . It really is the best place to start.
I didn't have the first idea about real nappies 8 months ago. Now with advice from Mumsnet and excellent help from the nappy lady advisor I am an out and out nappyaholic!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now