Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Mother-ease®Bedwetter Pants

(4 Posts)
samwifewithkid Sat 08-Jan-05 20:05:13

Just wondering if anyone has used these? They are quite expensive to buy so I didn't want to make a rash decision. My dd is 2 1/2 and is doing brilliantly with potty training (have cracked it in 1 week, including going out) but I am worried about night time and don't expect her to hold herself as she is a deep sleeper. So I am not worried about her wearing a nappy at night. Just wondering what others thoughts are?

lou33 Sat 08-Jan-05 20:49:10

they are great. Expensive yes, but very worth the money. Take a long time to dry though, you ned to turn them completely inside out.

hovely Thu 13-Jan-05 20:59:30

have found them very good with dd but on the odd night when she does a wee she gets awful rash with them.

Hulababy Thu 13-Jan-05 21:13:49

We use these with my DD. Started using them in the summer and hve not look back. They are great. They are absorbant enough and don't leak. And DD is comfortable in hers. They are initially expensive, but the price evens out and becomes much less than using disposables after a few months.

Lou33 is right about the drying. You really need a tuumble dryer with them if at all possible, and turn them all the way inside out - so the pastic is in the middle completely, and then they don't take so long. Ours dried realy quickly on holidyay using one of those big American driers, but do take a good hour or so in our washer dryer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now