Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

what type of terries

(4 Posts)
plantpot Sun 02-Jan-05 21:49:46

would you rate as the best
are prefolds any good

budge Tue 04-Jan-05 15:21:22

I use popolini ultrafits with a popolini wrap. I usually put in a booster too. I bought the brushed cotton patterned ones ( because they were so gorgeous) and I love them!
Dd has never had nappy rash, we have had no leaks and we use them at night. I can't recommend them highly enough.

mummyhelen Tue 04-Jan-05 16:08:05

Hi plant pot, I tried a few different ones at the beginning. I found the prefolds always tended to leak around the legs on my ds and were quite bulky. I now use rainbow bots and bumbles with a motherease airflow wrap. Never had any leaks yet. The tots bots white/ unbleached nappies are really nice and absorbant too, but I found them a little bulky for daytime use. Kittikins.co.uk is a good site as they give each type of nappy a star rating for absorbancy, bulkiness etc so can be quirte good if you want to compare. I just found buying a few that I thought I would like worked well and I tried tham for a couple of weeks before I made my decision. I sold one ones I chose not to keep on ebay and didn't make that much of a loss.

plantpot Tue 04-Jan-05 17:41:06

thanks for the advice im waiting to hear on some terries off the ukp site

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now