Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DS been dry for 3months now weeing and pooing again!!!!!

(6 Posts)
sarahmikeandharry Fri 05-Oct-07 18:34:21

My Son is 2y10mth he has been dry in the day for at least 3months, however in the last couple of weeks we are having at least 3 accidents a day(minimum) both weeing and Pooing in his pants.

Nothing has changed routine exactly the same,

We have tried going back to stickers and even treats if he is dry all day,

Not interested!!!

DO NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO NAPPIES AND HE REUFUSES PULL UPS WHAT CAN I DO?????

Sorry for rambling but at my wits end i am 5.5 months pregnant and full of cold so not in best of moods today!!!!

BabiesEverywhere Fri 05-Oct-07 18:41:43

Have you changed any part of his diet ? If he can no longer control his bladder it could be a food intolerance issue ?

What does he say when you ask him about it ?

sarahmikeandharry Fri 05-Oct-07 18:43:37

Diet not changed either if i talk to him he just says sorry and gets upset!!!

Justaboutmurdering Fri 05-Oct-07 20:50:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

maxbear Fri 05-Oct-07 20:51:20

We have exactly the same with our dd who is 2 year 9 mo. She has been potty trained for about two months and in the past week is not at all interested. I have started to put her on the potty every half an hour and do manage to catch some wee's but we must have had 9 or 10 wet pants today! She is not doing the whole wee in her pants as there is not that much. Sometimes she really resists going on the potty and sometimes she sits on it does nothing and then wets her pants five minutes later. So take heart it could be worse. I am just trying to be chilled out about it and just hoping that it doesn't last that long. If my dd has only 3 accidents tomorrow I'll be very pleased.

chankins Fri 05-Oct-07 20:55:25

both my dds potty trained really quickly at approx 2yrs 3 mo then suddenly got really bad again. With dd1 I made it worse by getting very cross, worked up about it. With dd2 I just let her get on with it - I've learnt that you just can't force them, its in their control! they all get there eventually. She is 3 yrs 6 mo now and still has accidents at home, which I try to ignore, but when out she is fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now