Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappies for Girls

(9 Posts)
babysbreath Wed 26-Sep-07 17:05:56

I use pampers on my little baby girl.
Does anyone know which brand is the best for girls?

littlekiwibaby Wed 26-Sep-07 19:04:41

cloth, without doubt wink

with sposies I found tescos in the purple packets worked well

Seona1973 Wed 26-Sep-07 19:54:47

with dd I used pampers active fit and with ds I am using the same grin. I dont like huggies at all as they always left crystals after a short period of time. Asda baby essentials for night and day also work ok but are a bit more bulky - they survive night-time well though.

Seona1973 Wed 26-Sep-07 19:55:19

sorry, not Asda - I meant Tesco

lomondgal Wed 26-Sep-07 20:01:19

I like pampers baby dry for night and new baby during the day. When she is too big for n/b I will use active fit. Huggies always crystalised with dd too and dd1 always got nappy rash if I used them.
Tesco's purple ones weren't bad (quite cheap which was a bonus) but I didn't use them till dd1 was quite a bit older.

babysbreath Thu 27-Sep-07 16:07:15

Thank you for your replies - I will carry on using Pampers for the moment which seem to be the best ones.
It was just that I'm sure someone mentioned that Huggies were better for girls.
Does anyone rate Boots own brand?

Flamesparrow Thu 27-Sep-07 16:24:27

They are all different for different children - think it is a suck it and see job (well, not literally... eeeeeeew)

littlekiwibaby Thu 27-Sep-07 20:21:15

YUCK! never tried boots own sorry, but on an older baby, say into junior size nappies, the really cheap tesco ones in the value packs were fine too. When I was a sposie user blush I used pampers new baby until the vouchers ran out, then tesco own label lol.

lomondgal Thu 27-Sep-07 21:08:24

I tried boots own brand newborn nappies (sorry don't know your dd's age) and had a leak one night (never happens with pampers) but found they were ok during the day as she was changed more frequently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now