Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

The NappyLady isn't listing adverts any more! So I need to sell my Bright bots training pants and ME wraps here.

(11 Posts)
FromGirders Tue 25-Sep-07 10:55:32

Hopefully, this will only be temporary - does anyone know anywhere else to list them?? I've put them in the for sale section on here too, hope no-one minds if I do a link . . .

here it is!

nappyzone Tue 25-Sep-07 11:24:54

I DONT HAVE ONE ON MY SITE BUT BUMFLUFF HAS A CLASSIFIED ON HERS - SHE IS IN THE SMALL ADS BIT.... [SMILE]

LizaRose Tue 25-Sep-07 12:05:08

Try this one

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 15:11:42

grin yell it from the rooftops NZ wink

FromGirders Tue 25-Sep-07 21:39:52

Thankyou, I've put my things on Flamesparrow's site. Much appreciated.

Flibbertyjibbet Tue 25-Sep-07 21:53:31

OMG I will have withdrawal symptoms if nothing to browse in the nappy lady.....

Hope you don't get any dishonest sellers flame. Such a shame that dishonest people spoil everything - for some people 2nd hand nappies are the only way to afford them. (unless you are just a complete scrooge like me and make your own grin)

nappyzone Tue 25-Sep-07 22:36:24

I would flame but ours is really slopey and i might fall off grin

Flamesparrow Tue 25-Sep-07 23:43:08

Added a little disclaimer at the top sayin that I am having nothing to do with squabbles grin

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 26-Sep-07 14:41:39

Mightn't it put people off buying new ones from you if your site is swampd with 2nd hand ads?

Flamesparrow Wed 26-Sep-07 15:37:52

Nah, if people are going to buy new, then they will still buy new with the second hand ads there, this way they can sell on the small ones to buy new bigger ones wink

At the end of the day, I tend to not be able to afford new nappies unless I have sold on my old ones, and people are more likely to browse the main site once they have finished with the classifieds.

Does that make sense to anyone else or am I fooling myself?

Flibbertyjibbet Wed 26-Sep-07 15:47:23

mmmm, well I bought new at first.. till I found that 2nd hand ones were available..
Can you charge a small listing fee, after all you are providing the website for them to use, and I think used nappies.com charges.
I certainly would not object to paying a small listing fee, amd if people pay that electronically you have their details so the dishonest ones might be put off?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now