Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wot is the difference between Pampers 'pull ups' and 'easy ups'???

(8 Posts)
Monkeytrousers Sat 22-Sep-07 12:09:02

Need to know before I open them and can't take them back. No help on the bloody packet.
Ta in advance

Scotia Sat 22-Sep-07 12:16:20

Not exactly sure from memory, but I think 'pull ups' are thicker like nappies while 'easy ups' are thinner and not completely waterproof.

Flamesparrow Sat 22-Sep-07 13:00:37

Do you mean the easy ups and the feel and learn? (Can't find anything on the pampers site about "pull ups")

Easy ups have the same absorbancy as a nappy, just pull on, the feel and learn don't hold as much, and let them feel the wetness.

SlightlyMadSweden Sat 22-Sep-07 13:02:24

Pull ups are Huggies I think and are training pants (i.e. very thin for potty training toddlers) as are Pampers Feel n learn.

Pampers easy ups are nappies that you pull up and are fully absorbant for use with babies that won't lay down to do a nappy.

preggersagain Sat 22-Sep-07 13:05:16

psssst- flame, how do YOU know about sposies? grin

InMyHumbleOpinion Sat 22-Sep-07 13:05:52

no.

Go to morrison's or tesco and get their own pullup nappies. They are fine, honest.

Flamesparrow Sat 22-Sep-07 13:15:42

I know all things nappy wink

Monkeytrousers Sat 22-Sep-07 15:52:31

DP bought them - hence the confusion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now