Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

owhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... DH is not a domestic godess (much to my relief) but can i fix this?

(7 Posts)
myjobismum Thu 20-Sep-07 21:57:04

have a gorgeous (not had long but 2nd hand) bear behinds pocket nappy for DS overnight - it is both mine and DH's fave - however this morning being helpful he puts his chef whites in the machine for me and then i switch on a boil wash - later upon removing, i find caught up with this a. my new bug print fuzzi - phew can be washed up to 95degrees and b. my bear behinds sad not such a good story - is now half the size - DH said without comment argument or ado, cant u buy another i said they are £12 new, he said thats not that bad shock from the man who abhors my nappy spending! so any way shall i resign it to the pile "when we have baby number 2" and demote it to a size s/m or is there any way i can unshrink it to a large [wishful thinking emoticon] failing all else does anyone know where i can get a great deal on a new one?

Flamesparrow Thu 20-Sep-07 22:10:14

No way to unshrink I'm afraid, and I hate to say it, but your fuzzi may be screwed too - the 95 is F not C

I don't know much about bear behinds - have you been on www.clothnappyaddicts.co.uk? They have oodles of obsessed people who can help either sell you theirs or find them for you.

myjobismum Fri 21-Sep-07 13:52:16

oh sad what might be wrong about the fuzzi now - as far as i can see it hasnt shrunk (if it has then it is minimal and will still fit DS on the smallest popper setting fine) i get the feeling you're going to tell me that i will leak sad oh poo poo poo!

thanks for reply.

fingerwoman Fri 21-Sep-07 13:54:56

nah your fuzzi will be fine. Have inadvertantly chucked mine in on a boil wash before and they came out ok.

no way of unshrinking the other one though, but would definitely buy another seeing as dh was so keen

myjobismum Fri 21-Sep-07 14:04:39

oh relief!

fingerwoman - i read DH this thread last night and he laughed and laughed at the prospect of unshrinking and didnt mind at all that i shared his mistakes with the world! grin i kinda thought - hey now i get to have a large one (new) and this one can be small/medium, so i dont even have to try and cajoule him into letting me buy a smaller one when we have another DC! wink

Flamesparrow Fri 21-Sep-07 15:12:16

The PUL might die more quickly on the fuzzi

myjobismum Fri 21-Sep-07 19:45:50

well fingers crossed fuzzi will be ok - but we will see!

on a great smile note - i have just put bear behind on DS and once dried and stuffed it still fits him fine despite major shrinkage - he is a skinny little bean!

now <ponders> can i fool DH into letting me have another one anyway wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now