Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

WOOL SHORTIES PATTERN

(7 Posts)
nappyzone Sat 15-Sep-07 21:05:33

Hello - hope someone can help - i got some wool shorties from pixie knits and they are lovely i am so pleased with them - anyway my sil was round today and she said (hidden talent) she loves knitting and could easily knock me a pair up (i fancy some black charcoal grey ones only longer like crops). Anywya i nearly fell of my chair with excitement and immediatly grovelled for her to make me some. She said she would need a pattern to go by..... anyone got one kicking about or know where i could get one PLEASE smile

NappiesGalore Sat 15-Sep-07 21:08:57

ooh ditto. my mum says she'll do me some 'if theyre simple'.

btw, i bought a mamabless wool wrap t'other day. cant say as its going to be any use to us (design is really wierd imo) but if anyone wants them (after that recommendationgrin) i can send them on. been lanolised and got all packaging. theyre very pretty...

moljam Sat 15-Sep-07 21:12:10

www.tinybirdsorganics.com/organicwool/woolpants.html

moljam Sat 15-Sep-07 21:14:46

http://www.bumwrapdiapers.com/pages/pattern.php

nappyzone Sat 15-Sep-07 21:18:18

yey thankyou - will send her the link now - thanks!

moljam Sat 15-Sep-07 21:29:28

smileok

Jennster Tue 18-Sep-07 09:59:41

www.fernandfaerie.com has a pattern,

www.borntolove.com/frugal-index.html and loads of stuff on here too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now