Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Reusable nappies, large selection for sale!

(19 Posts)
trendaverter Fri 14-Sep-07 20:09:39

I bought a whole load of reusables to try them out before settling on a type that worked for me... and now I am passing them on!
All in good condition unless otherwise stated!

(some of the terry ones might benefit from a bit of fluffing up in the drier!)

**P&P included** in the prices asked - if you are thinking of buying a lot, make me an offer!

*1 x Happy Hempy aplix 12-20lbs £6.00

*1 x Sandys organic Large popper 18-35lbs £8.00

*1 x Large Poochies, blue night time scene, insert included 20-30lbs £5.50

*5 x Size 2 diddy diapers 13-35lb £5.50 each (inc P&P)

*2 x Med slinki minki (one blue with sheep, one rainbow) 14-20lbs £6 each

*2 x Tots Bots Fluffles popper BTP or 10-40lbs £6.50 each

*3 x Tots Bots Bamboozles size 2 18-35lbs £6.00 each

*3 x Terry boosters with fleece backing, £1 each

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 07:18:36

bump

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 08:47:13

Updated list - found more:

*1 x Happy Hempy aplix 12-20lbs £5.00

*1 x Sandys organic Large popper 18-35lbs £8.00

*1 x Large Poochies, blue night time scene, insert included 20-30lbs £5.50

*5 x Size 2 diddy diapers 13-35lb £5.50 each (inc P&P)

*2 x Med slinki minki (one blue with sheep, one rainbow) 14-20lbs £6 each

*2 x Tots Bots Fluffles popper BTP or 10-40lbs £6.50 each

*3 x Tots Bots Bamboozles size 2 18-35lbs £6.00 each

*1 x unknown WAHM wrap with teddy bear design, Medium, Brand New £3

*1 LG Motherease Rikki Safari £4

*1 LG Motherease Rikki Ocean £4

All prices include P&P!
Will take £65 for the lot inc P&P

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 11:40:02

bump

Lovage Sat 15-Sep-07 16:29:24

I'm interested in 1 of the Fluffles if it's in good condition (doing like you and trying lots of different types!). How do I contact you?

NappiesGalore Sat 15-Sep-07 20:15:31

ill take the lartge poochies.

an the 3 boosters too if youre still offering them (not on second list)

maisiemog Sat 15-Sep-07 20:46:12

Hi there,
I don't need any nappies, but if you don't sell them here, you could try nappy lady or UKParentslounge.
I have a list on my nappy blog where people have posted nappy sales forums.
Good luck with the sales.
What did you decide to use incidentally?
smile

NappiesGalore Sat 15-Sep-07 21:12:12

yeah, what did you decide on?

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 21:43:56

email is s _ sharp @ email . com (remove the spaces)

Everything is still available!

The fluffles are well used but still white and fluffy and absorbant - the fleece inner has bobbles but this is normal!

he fleece on the boosters is also bobbled, but again, fleece bobbling is just par for the course!

Hi Maisiemog, I have actually been reading your site religiously, I might readvertise there if I can't shift much here.
Nappy Lady classifieds have been pulled

I just bought a whole load second hand, tried them out a few times to get a feel, then am selling them on to fund the purchase of ones I like!

I really like fuzzi bunz so far - I am not sure how long they will live for as they look pretty fragile (vs poochies/sandys/motherease) which look like they will live forever, but they fir DS just right, no leaks, plus he is off to nursery next week and I needed something quick and easy to use for the uninitiated grin

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 21:47:38

I also quite liked the slinki minkis and find I am using them quite a bit too. A bit bulky (my DS seems to be an odd shape) but lovely and easy to use, dry in a flash, easy to stuff, fun colours.
Odd that one of the ones I have leaks on him but the other doesn't - variations in cut maybe? Or perhaps I am just not doing it up tight enough.

Still looking for the perfect night nappy for my heavy wetter tho - have ordered a happy heiny... come on!

NappiesGalore Sat 15-Sep-07 22:02:49

my fave night combo for my heavy wetting 19mo, let alone a teeny bub like yours) is a baby beehinds with both boosters, a microfibre booster (smaller one) and a fleece liner, all inside some wool shorties.

seems to work most of the time!

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 22:09:12

Blimey... will need to take note on that one!

I did actually quite like the fluffles, at first I was 'omg soooo big!' but actually when you fold the front down they aren't that bad at all...and of course the drying time is fab - but I don't think it's going to be absorbant enough for my LO (who, in 3 hours, soaks through a bamboozle).

Having said that a boosted fluffle did last him overnight...

I was in two minds about wehther or not to keep the fluffles as I did quite like them, but in the end decided I preferred pockets.

trendaverter Sat 15-Sep-07 22:10:23

Anyway I am going to shut up now, I am supposed to be selling the nappies not talking about them, there are other threads for that grin

maisiemog Sat 15-Sep-07 22:18:09

I can't believe it! Nappy Lady classifieds has gone! OMG! Does anyone know why?
As you cant tell, I am really surprised. sad
It has been a mainstay for second hand nappy sales for a few years now.
I'm going to find out if I can attach something similar to the blog so that people can advertise second hand nappies, it can't be that hard can it???
[worried expression]

selee Sat 15-Sep-07 23:03:28

i would like the large large rikki wraps..

maisiemog Sat 15-Sep-07 23:08:42

OK I have managed to set up something like the Nappy Lady classifieds at the top of the page
Please feel free to have a look and let me know what you think. smile

NappiesGalore Sat 15-Sep-07 23:46:04

maisemog
just a thought; do you think perhaps you might look into why the NL site closed classifieds down? just to be aware of what you may be letting yourself in for, like. i assume something must have precipitated the sudden closure!

trendaverter Sun 16-Sep-07 06:26:44

I think (well my DH thinks) that legally she could have been responsible for the fraudulent sellers?

Not sure - Maisiemog you could contact her? She may not reply but if she is having problems you won't want to be in the same boat?

maisiemog Sun 16-Sep-07 18:34:53

I know what you mean, perhaps there were too many complaints about unscrupulous sellers. As you mentioned Trend Paypal is probably a good way to go if you are buying online, or something similar.
I'll see how it goes with the classifieds. Nobody has posted anything so far anyway.
I do hear what you are saying though and will look into it.
Thank you!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now