Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

night time nappies for 2.5 year old-help

(3 Posts)
witchandchips Thu 06-Sep-07 09:55:11

I don't know what to do. my ds is dry during the day but the night is all over the place. Half the time he wakes up with a dry nappy, a quarter of the time with a slightly soggy one and the rest of the nights the nappy has leaked (to the extent of sheets needing changing etc.) My feeling is that potty training has meant that he is now doing one bignormous wee at night rather than lots of litttle ones and the nappys can't cope with the deluge. It could also be that his tummy is getting much smaller at night. Anybody any suggestions for a good night time nappy that does not leak

witchandchips Thu 06-Sep-07 11:01:24

bump

blissieblue Thu 06-Sep-07 13:12:49

are you using disposables or washables? Can you try and keep bedtime drinks to about an hour before he goes to sleep and stick him on the loo just before he gets in bed?

If you use washables I find white tots bots very absorbent for my daytime toilet trained 2.5 yo DS. You can also add a booster if you need it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now