Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Boots nappies.

(10 Posts)
pipsqueeke Mon 03-Sep-07 08:27:17

they're bloody fantastic! better than the pampers - both stay dry and active. not as small fitting but last night DH put one on DS- who's a heavy wetter at ngiht and he woke up 14 hours later bone dry, no explosions or anything. with pampers he'd have been soaked and been damp around his tummy area.

a def plus for me. (better than the tescos ones as well as they're a smaller fit than those ones )

wish i'd tried them 18 months ago! lol.

dressedupnowheretogo Mon 03-Sep-07 08:28:12

i love em faberooney

pipsqueeke Mon 03-Sep-07 08:32:54

lol - I should have recearched them better then I was PG! lol. wanted pampers as they're the best apparently hmm at 3.97 for 30 you can't go far wrong (brought them thinking they'd be fine for the day but not night- how wrong I was!) off to get some more later on. wasted so much money on pampers. - well not wasted but could have used a cheaper one iycwim.

Nbg Mon 03-Sep-07 08:41:11

dressedup came to stay at my house last week and left a boots nappy for me to try.
I used it on ds through the night and it was great. No leaks or anything.

Tescos are very good too.

pipsqueeke Mon 03-Sep-07 08:45:11

see tescos I have found are too big and bulk - (they also hang quite a bit on DS) even the purple one. (also they seem to bring him out in a rash - like the wipes.)

I did hear somewhere thou that the boots ones are made by the same people that huggies are?

have left a review - i'm really chuffed and pleased with them - will look out for the 3 for 2 offers.

dressedupnowheretogo Mon 03-Sep-07 08:47:30

u get double points on them too if in parenting club

pipsqueeke Mon 03-Sep-07 08:49:02

ooh do you really! lol. sounds like a plan to me!

chopster Mon 03-Sep-07 09:06:32

Lucky you! They give mine a terrible rash - dt1 actually has scarring from what they did to him.

horsemadgal Mon 03-Sep-07 19:11:48

I'm sure they are made by Huggies as someone else said. Maybe slightly thinner but look exactly the same. Morrisons are the same also.

ayrshirelolo Mon 10-Sep-07 21:04:35

Just wanted to say i LOVE Boots nappies!grin Dd (14mnths) had terrible rash for the first few weeks of her life... nothing shifted it and we were all getting really upset (bleeding and everything, changing her every hour,egg white,metanium, all that stuff... nothing worked!)
A friend suggested we ditch the Huggies and Pampers (i just bought whatever was on special offer) and used Boots and since then not a suggestion of a rash at all, and they don't leak! The disposable swim nappies are groovy too, and the double points thing really does add up. And they are cheaper than anything else! Result, in my book!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now