Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Happy Heineys Pocket Trainers for night time use....any reviews out there?

(10 Posts)
daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 16:20:30

DS is 5 but still not dry at night. We use Huggies pyjama pants, but I've recently switched to cloth for my 12 week old DD and want to get re-usables for DS too now as i hate the waste and expense.

He is a little bit sensitive about anything that looks too much like his Lil sis's nappies, but these come as a pull up.

has anyone used them and are they any good?

daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 16:20:47

oops....TIA smile

daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 16:34:02

anyone?

daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 17:08:40

??

daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 17:28:03

<sings> all by myseeeeelf, don't wanna be aaal byyy myyyyyself anymore

nappyzone Tue 28-Aug-07 18:14:08

when i was young i never needed anyone one..... (joins in). never used em but happy heiny have a good reputation .....

maisiemog Tue 28-Aug-07 18:18:58

Hi again,
I don't think I'm going to be very helpful. I used them on a much younger baby (5 or 6 months) and they were a nice fit, but did wick.
I had the cotton covered version, which was lovely, but not the most reliable. I think the PUL solid colours are more reliable.
Have you looked at my nappy review blog the piccie is the HH that I had. There are ten comments, so that might help a bit.smile

redclover79 Tue 28-Aug-07 18:41:32

Hi
I just put my 3 year old into cloth at night, didn't use happy heinys, but I did get a custom made lightning mcqueen wrap made which went down well! So well in fact that he only wore it 3 times before going all of last week with no nappies!
I did look into heinys as they have all the nice prints and similar to a disposable for ds1, but I was told that the print pul wicks after a couple of hours? Perhaps it would be an idea to contact one of the online sellers and see whether they wuld recommend them? hth!

nappyzone Tue 28-Aug-07 19:10:39

if there the same material as th epocket nappies then yeah go with solids.....

daisyandbabybootoo Tue 28-Aug-07 20:13:09

thanks for your replies....i disappeared off to the shops ther!

I think I'll order one and see how we get on with it.

It was these ones here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now