Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Two medium Pea Pods FFP

(49 Posts)
curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 16:38:55

I have had two medium Pea Pod Pocket nappies returned to me due to fualty stitching, the manufacturers don't want them back so I thought someone might want the chance to try them out. They have been washed but not worn and will fit approx 17-35lb. Free For Postage which will be £1.60.

redclover79 Fri 24-Aug-07 16:47:41

Ooh, could I try one please? ds2 is just outgrowing his size 1's and I'm thinking of trying some pocket nappies!

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 16:52:57

not a problem, I have a red one with blue fleece lining that has a hemp/cotton insert or a lime green one with white fleece lining that has a bamboo insert, which do you want?

redclover79 Fri 24-Aug-07 16:56:28

Could I have the green one please?!

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 16:57:43

course you can, email me at info @ snugglebumnappies . co . uk (no spaces) with your address and I will pop it in the post tomorrow

redclover79 Fri 24-Aug-07 17:21:03

will do that now, thanks!

1dilemma Fri 24-Aug-07 17:33:55

Hi can I have the other please?

1dilemma Fri 24-Aug-07 17:35:03

I e mail as well but how would you like me to pay you? (if that's OK that is)

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 17:35:55

That's fine can you email me with your address and I can post them both out tomorrow

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 17:36:38

x post just off to have tea so will sort out payment later

1dilemma Fri 24-Aug-07 17:40:23

thanks smile

FlameBatfink Fri 24-Aug-07 18:19:37

Arse

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 24-Aug-07 18:31:45

sorry [blush} will check my others and if there are any fualty ones let you have one to play with grin

nappyzone Fri 24-Aug-07 18:51:42

ooo if you do i still havetn tried a bamboo one and now have none left sad

myjobismum Fri 24-Aug-07 20:05:23

ohhhhhhh...... sad

i missed out yet again - anyone else want to offer me a pocket nappy to trial (Ds only in nighttime now but hardly wets at all so a day one will see him through no probs) then give me a shout!

[long shot emoticon]

1dilemma Fri 24-Aug-07 20:47:19

I have never tried a pocket before so if I don't get on with it/am not ging to use it I'll happily pass it on to
Flame
NZ
myjob
I that order
(not much consolation but.....)

FlameBatfink Fri 24-Aug-07 21:20:06

grin

nappyzone Fri 24-Aug-07 21:44:01

thanks ldilemma but i have a regular one which im actually going to part with soon as i have too many day ones now. I just wanted to try the bamboo one as i stock em bt not tried blush.

I was oging to sell my extras on nappylady but a friend of mine used it to sell a bg version 1 and got skanked big time by a fraudster who hacked into her paypal account, current account and the rest..... total nightmare!

1dilemma Sat 25-Aug-07 11:20:18

fills me with terror I am just trying to set up a paypal account to buy my first e bay win with!! I want to set up a dummy bank account to do it from and the difficulties.......
The banks clearly don't want my money!!
I have got a couple of things from the nappy lady but I've been lucky so far.
One has gone missing and we're chasing it with proof of posting now so we'll see.
Personally I refer cheque/bank transfer but I know that the banks can take the money back after a few weeks so I know why others don't like them.
You could always sell your extras on here, I've tentitively got a couple of things but always from long term posters.

nappyzone Sat 25-Aug-07 13:39:45

i have a possible swap for one item i have spare but will have some other stuff so i might start a swap thread if thats allowed.... least that way no cash involved so reduces the risk of skanksters! I am checking my business accounts daily now in fear..

NappiesGalore Sat 25-Aug-07 16:13:54

ooh, flame and zone... i have 2 of the pea pods with bamboo inserts...
(initial review)

lOVE the look of them
and havnt used much bamboo yet (of other designs i mean)
but have used my bamboo pea pods twice now (one each) and alls well...except that the insert seems to such up all the moisture at one end and not transmit it along the length of it... so one end is dry and the other 'full' when i take them off him.
which seems to me, that i am losing the absorbency of the other end iyswim.

dunno if that is jsut the way bamboo absorbs...

and y'all know i am a v recent convert to cloth, so is a v inexperienced view

(they wash and dry well...insert dries as quickly as microfibre ones)

smile

NappiesGalore Sat 25-Aug-07 16:16:17

OH!
forgot to add that i have namechanged back to my original name... and have been tranquilamanana and tranquila lately

smile

FlameBatfink Sat 25-Aug-07 18:18:06

Hurrah for namechange in honour of new addiction!

NappiesGalore Sat 25-Aug-07 18:22:07

grin

so does my review help at all?

is bamboo normally like that?

FlameBatfink Sat 25-Aug-07 19:12:03

Hmmm... now you come to mention it - yup, bamboo does seem to do that a bit, but it does get much better with more washes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: