Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nightmare with nappies, need help!

(5 Posts)
warmsummersday Wed 22-Aug-07 20:11:17

Hi. We went on holiday last week and I took disposibles but LO is always in cloth at home. However now I am back im finding it really hard to get back into cloth again. I used them today and not long ago brought size 2. Today though she had a sandy's on and she wet through it after a short time which hasn't happened before. She seems to wet alot more. Can anyone help and get me back into the swing of things again. Also wondering if I need to start boosting?

mozzybear Wed 22-Aug-07 20:49:05

I'd add a booster and see what happens. I'm sure once you get back into the swing of things you'll be fine x

mozzybear Wed 22-Aug-07 20:52:26

Also, you'll be surprised the difference a booster can make, I put DS in an unboostered fluffle after a bath when he'll be changed in a short space of time and one good pee will soak the front of his nappy!! A boostered fluffle can last me 5+ hours

SleeplessInTheStaceym11House Wed 22-Aug-07 20:54:23

id say persevere, a booster works wonders too as suggested above!

i sometimes have times when iv been using disp. and find going back to my cloth hard and trying....but worth it in the end!

curlywurlycremeegg Wed 22-Aug-07 21:11:29

have the size 2's been pre washed enough? If not that may be why the absorbency seems crap

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now