Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

has anyone used piddle pads/other brand of car seat protector covers

(10 Posts)
babyboo1and2 Mon 20-Aug-07 21:55:52

just looking on ebay and was about to buy some piddle pants to protect car seat during toilet training but then saw another home made brand which said her make were able to be tmbled dried and pvc backed pads couldnt

anyone tried any of these - did the piddle pads take especially long to dry ?

any info appreciated

MatNanPlus Tue 21-Aug-07 02:44:17

I used pampers care mats if that is any help.

eidsvold Tue 21-Aug-07 04:49:16

i was looking to buy some as we have already had one accident in our car seat. Have a rather longish car journey coming up and am wondering whether to get one or not.

Pamper's care mats - mmm worth a thought.

LizaRose Tue 21-Aug-07 08:36:44

I haven't actually used them myself but I have heard good things about buppy pads

2littlemonkeys Tue 21-Aug-07 08:58:12

Hi, i used one when my dd1 was potty training and i also used to put it in the buggy as well, in answer to your question, no they dont take long to dry at all, i now use mine with dd2 13mths to save the car seat from juice and nappy explosions. Great invention!!!! xx

Slouchy Tue 21-Aug-07 08:58:42

Old towel here.
Doubled over, folded and shaped to roughly right shape. I may hem round the edges to keep them together (prob not though).

Works well, is washable and free! (Tightarse emoticon)

babyboo1and2 Tue 21-Aug-07 18:03:23

thanks everyone

MatNanPlus Tue 21-Aug-07 18:05:38

Slouchy,

Add a heavy duty carrier bag between the layers and hey presto waterproof

meandmy Tue 21-Aug-07 18:07:04

my auntie said when she trained ds she put carrier bag at bottom then towel folded!

MatNanPlus Tue 21-Aug-07 18:09:28

Sometimes the simpliest ways are the cheapest and greenest ways

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now