Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Confused about blue sticky label on pampers easy ups!

(9 Posts)
kay1981 Mon 20-Aug-07 10:37:08

Just bought pampers easy up pants for my ds (just over 1yo) not walking yet but very close, just a bugger to keep still while laying down, but there seems to be this blue label on the back and if you pull it, its sticky underneath and seems to have numbers on it - what the hell is it and what does it do?
Anyone else found it?

xxx

littlelapin Mon 20-Aug-07 10:38:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

harman Mon 20-Aug-07 10:38:14

Message withdrawn

sar123 Mon 20-Aug-07 10:38:55

it's for when you take dirty ones off - rip at the sides, then roll up and use blue sticky tape to stick it together.

Hulababy Mon 20-Aug-07 10:39:34

It's for when you take the nappy off to throuw away. Roll nappy up and use that sticky tab to keep it all closed and contained.

KaySamuels Mon 20-Aug-07 10:40:05

My ds has just discovered these, he pulls it open and walks around hold it, he thinks it's hilarious! I don't use the sticky tab anyway, seems a pointless invention to me.

burstingbug Mon 20-Aug-07 10:40:29

For when you take the nappy off and roll it up, you stick the sticky bit on the top of the nappy iyswim as nappy nappies have the tabs to hold the rolled nappy together.

Do you follow

littlelapin Mon 20-Aug-07 10:41:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kay1981 Mon 20-Aug-07 10:46:57

OH YEAH!!!!

As homer simpson would say - "doh"!

Cheers guys

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now