Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

coo - ee, nappyzone... whats going on with pea pods on your site?

(19 Posts)
Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 16:48:21

hmm?

when i click 'buy'or whatever the button says... it just transfers me to a snugglebum nappies website. i could buy from them, but id rather from you...

curlywurlycremeegg Sun 19-Aug-07 18:33:58

oohh Tranquila come buy from me....I am SBN . no idea what Nappyzone has done though! Will check it out!

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 18:35:47

lol. are you?

ach well, i feel better about having bought from both of you now as you both have different stuff... and you are both mn'ers.

curlywurlycremeegg Sun 19-Aug-07 18:36:57

how bizzare though cos I have just tried her site and managed to add them to a basket without being directed to my site

curlywurlycremeegg Sun 19-Aug-07 18:38:59

will email her about it though

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 19:16:09

what? lol - i have just clicked and it doesnt take me to snugglebums site and there is no reason why it would ??? please try again or email me as im intrigued....

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 19:20:10

maybe your still logged onto sbum in paypal and it has directed me - lol - it gave me a moment of amusement though - let me know how you get on trying again.....

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 19:32:04

did those last two posts sound a little panicky?? ha ha ha! - it is books night tonight i dont need no more stress lol!!

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 19:46:35

nope, id never even heard of SBM before i ried to buy the pea pods on nappyzone. no matter what button i clicked on the page, it sent me straight thru to sbn - on to the peapods page no less.

dont know what it is about my pc thats done this. im using mozilla firefox, if that means anything??

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 19:48:12

????????????? have you tried again since?

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 19:49:55

can u contact me via the site please me dear.....

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 20:52:51

ok, just tried again and its working properly now... <twilight zone music>

how very odd.

emailed you via the site as requested

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 20:55:19

btw - cant be on the pc much longer tonight, but would you mind putting the remaining abmboo lime green pea pod on hold for me? will buy in the morn if thats ok? (i understand if you cant/dont do that btw)

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 20:56:18

never mind - am doing it now anyway [dozy tart]

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 21:11:39

sorry i was watching the chase! anywya i have emaile you about your orders so if you can get back to me tom i can post them straight of - tis all good fun in cyber space

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 21:16:38

the chase? whassat?

and did you email caitlin@... or nappiesgalore@... ?

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 21:23:01

caitlin@ - its a programme about a group of vets - drama thing...

Tranquila Sun 19-Aug-07 21:33:20

oh ok, willcheck later in morn tho. have to go outside to get to pc with caitlin@ account on... nappies one is on either pc.

dozy tart was a reference to myswlf btw.just in case you were offended!

nappyzone Sun 19-Aug-07 21:38:28

lol - no not offended if it was to me as i get worse lol! I just amused at 2 computer scenario!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now