Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

WANTED USED (BUT CLEAN LOL) NAPPIES FOR 16LB SLIM BOY

(9 Posts)

I used reuseable nappies on my dd for as long as i could, but after trying two types (bambino mio and fuzzi bunz), spending lots of money and not getting on with them i switched to disposables
I have an 8 month ds who has been in disposables since birth and now i feel i owe it to him and the environment to try some reuseables.
does anyone have a nappy or nappies they no longer want that i can buy or borrow to try?
I dont really want to pay much as i want to put together a trial pack type thing that i will pass on to another mumsnetter once i have used/ decided on which nappies to use.
many thanks x

nappyzone Sat 18-Aug-07 15:57:06

try the nappy lady classifieds - i would try and get a version 2 bumgenius as they are really good - great in fact, i sell them on my website but new so not much help im afraid. I find them the most reliable i mostly use pockets.

LizaRose Sat 18-Aug-07 17:47:54

Babykind do a nappy trial scheme here which you may find helpful.

FlameBatfink Sat 18-Aug-07 17:53:02

Hmmm...

I am liking the sound of an MN trial pack. I'm in the process of trying to set up a trial scheme like with Babykind, but think it will be a few weeks down the line yet.

Laura032004 Sat 18-Aug-07 20:10:56

I have some original TotsBots if you'd be interested in those? Size 2 and 3. Applix and nippa in size 3, think only nippa in size 2. Also a motherease nappy - think it's called a multifit. Slim like a MEOS, but applix rather than popper. £3 each? Also have some spare wraps, and nippas.

laura could u email me hun?my email is in my profile x

Scootergrrrl Sat 18-Aug-07 20:49:15

I can send you a couple of Kushies to try if you like. Just have 'em to see if they work for you?

scootergrrrl my email is in my profile x

Laura032004 Sat 18-Aug-07 20:54:56

Emailed you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now