Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

red fleece wrap /cream huggle?

(6 Posts)
1dilemma Fri 10-Aug-07 02:09:54

Just 2 quick questions
If I use the above combo do you think the red will run into the huggle and ruin it?
If I get a big huggle can I just adjust the velco so it fits my smaller sized dc?
Which is better velcro or poppers? (thinking in terms of maximising length of time it can be worn mainly)
Thanks

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 10-Aug-07 06:29:53

Ok I prefer the popper huggle but my DD is s "slow grower"...has only gone up 1/2 a shoe size and one clothes size in 12 months!

I have never found the wrap to stain nappies as it shouldn't get wet, if it is new though I would wash it with your "dark" washing a few times before putting i in with your nappies or it will run and stain them in the wash

FlameBatfink Fri 10-Aug-07 09:02:10

Agree with Curly. (even with the slow growing child - DS is still in some 6-9 month clothes... at nearly 17 months)

Nemo2007 Fri 10-Aug-07 09:03:33

I prefer popper huggles even though dd1[19m] is chunky the same huggle will fit skinny dd2[7m]. Never had a wrap run!!

curlywurlycremeegg Fri 10-Aug-07 10:33:38

hello Flame

FlameBatfink Fri 10-Aug-07 10:38:53

Ello

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now