Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

One for Cod

(6 Posts)
knat Tue 07-Aug-07 16:58:30

Joined your training camp many moons ago (18 months!!!) Still having problems with dd. She will be 4 in October. She will go for a wee or poo on the toilet if taken (although if she doent need to go and i take her she lets me know!) However sh ewill never ask to go to the toilet and if she is left will just do it in her pants. Any help here would be greatly appreciated. I know they say not to worry she wont be at school in nappies but with 12 months to go and over 18 months already done i'm not so sure!!!!!
Thanks

FluffyMummy123 Tue 07-Aug-07 16:59:23

Message withdrawn

knat Tue 07-Aug-07 17:04:59

sometimes she shows signs of needing to go ie crossing legs and when its a poo she definitely knows the sensation but sometimes i think its more shes just too preoccupied. The reward chart system has never really worked for her.

FluffyMummy123 Tue 07-Aug-07 17:05:49

Message withdrawn

knat Wed 08-Aug-07 20:19:20

yes - shes very into dolls house nd does like sylvanian families il give it a try will try anything but the whole rewrad doesnt mattr what the reward is doesnt seem to work with her!!!!

FluffyMummy123 Wed 08-Aug-07 20:20:04

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now