Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Berry Plush In Action!

(22 Posts)
FlameParakeet Wed 01-Aug-07 11:58:15

here

and

here

FlameBoy strikes again!

vikki75 Wed 01-Aug-07 12:10:27

Aww how cute

hippopowell Wed 01-Aug-07 12:10:40

Gorgeous!!Fab colour, great for summer. Is this a wrap or pocket nappy? I haven't heard of these.

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 12:12:15

i love that colour - my new blueberry is that colour but obv a completely diff nappy.

FlameParakeet Wed 01-Aug-07 12:20:25

Its a snap in AIO. Started stocking them on bumfluff (here

I was a bit possessive though - only bought a flame colour one for meeeeeeeeeeeeee, will have to be brave and put em in the next order though.

curlywurlycremeegg Wed 01-Aug-07 13:51:39

ohh I love Sugar Peas, have been trying to find them for ages to stock and couldn't find them anywhee, just thought they must no longer exist, have my eye on the plum AIO for DS2

LizaRose Wed 01-Aug-07 14:07:54

Those are so gorgeous! DD is 11mo and about 20lb- she will need a large, right? Will you be getting some girly colours in large?

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 15:02:50

curly this is another jammy flame story - i asked back in march and got refused and now here she is - obviously been flashing her what is it again - oh yeah her norks lol!! I need some tips.

FlameParakeet Wed 01-Aug-07 18:18:11

Noooooooooooooo - I contacted them in Feb and was put on a waiting list after stocking other of their products See, I had to work for it rather than just nork flashin

FlameParakeet Wed 01-Aug-07 18:19:01

Yup, will be getting girly colours in large

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 19:02:17

- nork flasher!

curlywurlycremeegg Wed 01-Aug-07 19:40:25

oohh I have just found them, so have they been taken over by the Jam Tots people? Had some of their hemp two size nappies for DD but didn't find they stood up to the heavy wetting, I did love their jersey wool wraps though, are you getting any of those in stock and do the have different colours available, it was only available in natural when I got it for DD.

lubyluby Wed 01-Aug-07 19:44:14

ooh i love my blueberry nappies and have been eyeing up berry plush for ages.

is anppyzone stocking them too? and blueberries would be fab if you all did the lovely nappies. jus off to check out falmes shop now.

thanks ladies.

Flamestorm Wed 01-Aug-07 19:46:57

Just me for the Berry Plush.

Yup, Jam Tots are the powers that be. I've got flannel wool wraps atm, am going to investigate various other things when I put in the next order

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 19:50:17

no i dont do berry plush - flame is the chosen one - i just got my response from blueberry who have are not opening up for wholesale - grrrrrr.

lubyluby Wed 01-Aug-07 19:57:09

flame- i will keep checking back wiht your shop as no large at the moment and will wait for a UK supplier now i knwo someone who sells them.

nappyzone - what a shame about blueberry. have you looked at green acre design nappies as well as they are fab too. the pockets are excellent.

Flamestorm Wed 01-Aug-07 20:00:34

If you add yourself to the site and select "be notified of updates" I will send a mass mail when the new stock comes in.

Do you have a colour etc you prefer? (Will be getting more animal prints and more northern lights (a deep purple/black mottled effect) but if there is something you desperately want I will make sure its in the mix.

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 20:28:01

i know - they are something to do with swaddlebees whom babykind have a contract with so it makes me think eventually they will get here .....

Flamestorm Wed 01-Aug-07 20:38:22

Do you stock swaddlebees? You've got the wholesale info for them haven't you?

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 20:51:45

i do yes - i just dont have them on the site lol! - well i stock the ov inside pockets. i did do the fleece ones but there almost gone now. i get them from the welsh crowd - is that were u get yours?

Flamestorm Wed 01-Aug-07 20:56:33

Yup

nappyzone Wed 01-Aug-07 20:57:57

phew - glad you arent gettign them cheaper then lol!! oh im such a nappy bore !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now