Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I must not follow links lol

(22 Posts)
vikki75 Mon 30-Jul-07 07:55:55

Well I was up till 4am with DS last night due to him having a stonking cold and we were sat here looking at various forums when I followed a link to some scrummy nappies ;)

http://www.blueberrydiapers.com/products/AllIn_OneDiapers/osminky?PHPSESSID=310fe6bf9ef63f05 5e74ac475ac38a79

OMG they are soo cute so with DH's full permission I have ordered some for the new baby. Just hope they arrive before baby does lol

Vikki x

hippopowell Mon 30-Jul-07 08:02:09

I know what you mean. I stumbled on the puddlepants.co.uk & saw some new things she was selling. The most gorgeous nappy, wool wrap & dress, but all co-ordinated!!!! The nappy outer fabric & dress are the same fabric & the wool wrap has embroidery to match the dress in a co-ordinated colour. Just soooo beautiful. I really have no reason what so ever to buy a set, but I am trying with all my might to come up with one.

FlameParakeet Mon 30-Jul-07 08:05:25

I've looked at the blueberry diapers a few times, but I can't get as excited as everyone else for some reason

Now the puddlepants stuff I looooooooove, but have a boy so my pennies are safe.

Weenotions exclusives on the otherhand will bankrupt me.

hippopowell Mon 30-Jul-07 08:09:01

I thought I read somewhere that the lady at puddlepants is doing a top/shirt for the boys instead of a dress(it could have been on the site), so maybe pennies not so safe Flame{smile}

hippopowell Mon 30-Jul-07 08:17:25

OMG I have just been to your weenotions link Flame. You bad bad lady. I can't believe I haven't seen this one before. Will my bank account ever be the same. I must think of reasons to buy new clothes & why she needs a matching wrap/hat...

vikki75 Mon 30-Jul-07 08:19:29

Hehe I was just about to post the same thing lol, glad i'm having a boy hehe. Any yes I know that they do them for boys to (lalalala)

bagpuss Mon 30-Jul-07 08:29:42

Flame, I was beginning to think that I was the only person who wasn't particularly keen on the blueberry diapers. Even the training pants couldn't tempt me.

nappyzone Mon 30-Jul-07 10:28:26

Well blueberry diapers - i got three , mine arrived on friday and the are lovely - really my faves at the moment until my happy heiny onesize arrives then we will see - they are minky super soft - the onesize is simlar design to a bumgenius but alot bulkier wth some weird 3 fott insert but the side snap ones that are sized are a lot trimmer - mine lasted 4 hrs over the weekend and i was really impressed as only my bumgenius performs like that for me with the fuzzi following closely. Vikki you wont be disspaointed there lovely - mine took 7 days to arrive.

vikki75 Mon 30-Jul-07 19:26:58

wow 7 days isn't too bad really. got 16 till baby arrives so we are on for a challange lol

nappyzone Mon 30-Jul-07 19:52:19

which ones did you order?

vikki75 Tue 31-Jul-07 08:53:51

I ordered 2 burgandandy 2 of each of the spot ones, 2 cobolt, 1 celery and 1 butter lol

I just couldnt decide on which ones i liked best

rhead Tue 31-Jul-07 09:13:32

lol I once followed a link to diaperswappers.com. Oh dear.

nappyzone Tue 31-Jul-07 10:02:21

oh dear! lol - happy nappys!

vikki75 Tue 31-Jul-07 14:54:00

Did you get stung for customs hun? and what delivery service did you choose?

nappyzone Tue 31-Jul-07 14:55:29

just the std delivery service that was offered - it was two dollars! it came by royal mail worldwide service and no not got stung for customs.

vikki75 Tue 31-Jul-07 16:55:21

ah right just waiting for the confirmation email and tracking number from them as I opten for the highest delivery as had so much going missing lately dont trust royal mail lol

nappyzone Tue 31-Jul-07 19:55:37

oh well fingers crossed you get them quick - mind you royal mail are startign up again i belelive so hope you manage to dodge the strike! I have two large packages comming from the usa, i always get nervy about overseas deliveries!

vikki75 Tue 31-Jul-07 20:41:14

Yep, fingers crossed got some fluffy post this morning lovely coloured bimbles

FlameParakeet Tue 31-Jul-07 23:51:03

Ooooh coloured bimbles sounds pretty!!!

vikki75 Wed 01-Aug-07 08:24:00

they are lovely

FlameParakeet Wed 01-Aug-07 08:25:03

I'll get some photos up later of DS in his berry plush - tis goooooooooorgeous

vikki75 Wed 01-Aug-07 12:11:53

Just seen them looks lovely

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: