Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Is ds2 'ready'? And do I just bite the bullet?

(2 Posts)
popsycal Thu 26-Jul-07 20:40:18

DS1 was potty trained in days at 2 years 8 months. Had been ready for a few months but I was heavily pregnant with ds2 and ill so I couldnt be bothered. One day, a month after ds2 was born, he took his nappy off and that was it. One wee accident, one poo accident and dry at night within a week. I did nothing and would not remember anyway as I was in a postbaby daze.

DS2 is 2 years 5 months. Happily has his nappy off at home and nevers wees on the floor. Knows when he has done something in his nappy. Asks for a nappy when he needs to go.

Kept his nappy off for 3 hours this morning. Aksed fr nappy - encouraged him to go on the potty. Will sit on but never done anything. After half an hour of asking for a nappy, I gave in. he promptly did a wee, ripped off the nappy and said 'me wee wee now. Me no need nappy'!

CAn I be bothered to potty train.....

popsycal Thu 26-Jul-07 21:16:38

no one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now