Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

swaddlebees organic cotton velour newborn nappies.......................

(10 Posts)
preggersagain Thu 26-Jul-07 11:18:38

how many should i get? Are they slow drying? i've got a sample on its way for me to check out, but i need to know roughly how many to get so that i can budget for them!

FlameParakeet Thu 26-Jul-07 17:08:10

I think they are about average drying-wise...

spugs Thu 26-Jul-07 18:52:02

i was thinking of trying to get some of these second hand to use until little un will fit in small fuzzis. are they the best ones?
hiya preggers, were on due march 2008 arent we

preggersagain Fri 27-Jul-07 10:15:02

ah come on flame i need numbers!!!! would 20 do it?

preggersagain Fri 27-Jul-07 10:15:45

ooh sorry spugs- totally ignored you then! yes due in March '08!

FlameParakeet Fri 27-Jul-07 13:12:03

Yup, 20'd do it I should think!! Are you going to try out the teeny fuzzis too or anything (if you have 24 in total then it will allow for washing every 3 days or so if they dry quick enough )

preggersagain Fri 27-Jul-07 13:25:56

ooh you wicked wicked woman!! you know damn well i'd have to get the fuzzis from you as i don't stock them! not sure yet, was planning to get newborn stash up to about 30!!

do the fuzzi preemies only come in white?

FlameParakeet Fri 27-Jul-07 18:02:08

Mwahaha!

Not sure, will check, but I think they are just white yes

FlameParakeet Fri 27-Jul-07 18:03:52

Pink, butter, white and baby blue (I would need notice for other colours)

preggersagain Sat 28-Jul-07 09:35:36

ooooh!!! well, i'll be waiting to find out which flavour baby i'm having- then hopefully (!) i'll be buying pink nappies by the bucketload!!!! or blue! Cheers flame- i'll be back

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now