Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

OK, I HAVE to order 5 more nappies today. Bumgenius or Wonderoos?

(20 Posts)
maveta Mon 23-Jul-07 11:16:14

It has finally reached the point where I cannot ignore that my bimbles don´t fit ds (sniff, sniff.. he´s growing so fast etc etc ). Now I have a good stock of bambinex and wraps in size 2, a fuzzi and a wonderoo. I need about 5 more nappies to help me last a bit longer between washes.

I really like my wonderoo and was going to just get 5 more of those but then saw that I can get bumgenius here in Spain (yay!) (for the record I can get wonderoos here too but I already knew that..).

So. Shall I take a leap and buy 5 of them? I really need more nappies NOW so can´t really afford to order 1, wait to get it, try it out and then decide what to do. Or should I actually stop being so impatient and just do that instead??

Aaaaargh decisions, please help!

(and yes, it has to be either wonderoo or bumgenius, offering me other suggestions at this point would be MOST unhelpful!!)

BabiesEverywhere Mon 23-Jul-07 11:19:36

Try wonderoo's...I have Bumgenuis One Size and the aflix means my DD could take them off when she was 5 months old !!!

Luckily we use them for night time so I dress her so she can't strip in the night

sleepycat Mon 23-Jul-07 11:25:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BabiesEverywhere Mon 23-Jul-07 12:06:02

I should add I do LOVE my Bumgenius nappies they fit well and dry fast but I would not recommend them to someone else because of the easy to take off factor.

maveta Mon 23-Jul-07 12:14:57

okay, wonderoos it is then... thanks!

octo Mon 23-Jul-07 12:17:42

Fuzzis

I haven't seen a bumgenius but would pick fuzzis over wonderoos - but they are better value being one size

octo Mon 23-Jul-07 12:33:40

I'm just slightly overexcited as my new fuzzis have arrived, been washed and am waiting impatitently for them to dry!

maveta Mon 23-Jul-07 12:37:52

Octo!!! Play fair! I do love my fuzzi but they would end up being so much more expensive if I have to buy several sizes, wouldn´t they?

nappyzone Mon 23-Jul-07 13:42:35

a medium fuzzi seems to last ages size wise - bumgenius are fab on a par with my fuzzis but wonderoos are good too.

nappyzone Mon 23-Jul-07 13:45:05

a medium fuzzi goes 15 - 30 lb - my ds was in his medium at 3/4 months and is still on smallest settign at 8 - i think it would see him right through at this rate as the rise is high and now on the move he only getting skinnier. hmmmmm

octo Mon 23-Jul-07 14:09:36

It was the new patterns that did it for me! It would work out more expensive buying medium then large but they do use less when they are bigger.

yellowfrin Mon 23-Jul-07 16:08:17

I have just received my first Bum Genious and I do adore it. As DD is only 11 weeks I haven't thought about the take off issue. They just fit really well and leave her bottom nice and dry. And in comparison to all my other nappies they are already dry.Can anyone tell me if they are truely a one size as I have been considering to get some more?!

BabiesEverywhere Mon 23-Jul-07 18:05:20

yellowfrin, the Bumgenius One Size still fit my 11 month old DD but only just !!! I can't see them lasting much longer and she isn't particular big for her age.

I am thinking of buying some more bamboo flat sheets (bought one too look at) and a couple of wraps just to keep us going at night and use her potty, trainer pants and real pants more during the day.

nappyzone Mon 23-Jul-07 18:58:17

Yellowfin - i have just got some more in and too love them - i am tempted to snaffle some for my stash but am too wondering if they truly would go to potty age or if i should just get more fuzzis to up my stash for when ds at nursery. My boy is 8 months, nearly 9 months and i have just gone onto the full rise setting but theres oodles of room in the rise and waist so will wait and see.

bagpuss Mon 23-Jul-07 19:02:13

My ds2 had just turned 2 and still fits into the BG well. Bags of room in the waist and the rise is fine although not as tall as the sized fuzzi bunz I have.

accessorizewithbabysick Mon 23-Jul-07 19:43:03

wonderoos (and I have a bumgenius), I'm tempted to buy a few more as well but waiting to see how fuzzis work out (and then I'll want a print no doubt). Sigh.

FlameDelacour Mon 23-Jul-07 19:44:53

A bumgenius.... wonderoo... fuzzi....

octo Mon 23-Jul-07 19:54:42

THEY ARE DRY AND ON HIS BOTTOM - lush

FlameDelacour Mon 23-Jul-07 19:58:32

Meant to reply to your email... and forgot

maveta Tue 24-Jul-07 07:28:09

life changing decision now averted - found a bag of 5 diddy diapers I was going to return but decided for the price I might as well make use of them for the next month or two that they fit him and then I have more time to make up my mind! Also means I can maybe get some Med. fuzzis.. he´s too little for them now and not going to waste money on smalls at this stage.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now