Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

How long will he hold out I wonder?

(6 Posts)
futurity Fri 20-Jul-07 10:31:49

Started potty training today (DS2 who is 2.5) and so far he has done nothing...no poos...no wees! lots of sitting on potty and walking around crossing legs but nothing...YET! Am wondering when the explosion will happen!!

Sure this was "easier" with DS1!?

futurity Fri 20-Jul-07 10:38:23

lol...he just poo'd!!

lissie Fri 20-Jul-07 10:39:15

lol

futurity Fri 20-Jul-07 10:50:44

hmmm...he now won't get off the potty!!

Haylstones Fri 20-Jul-07 10:56:27

LOl, when I was training dd last year I took her nappy off as soon as she woke up and she held it all in until 3.15 pm when she literally gushed all over the sofa(when sitting beside me needless to say- it looked like it had been raining)

futurity Fri 20-Jul-07 11:18:04

well it is all going off here....a heck of a wee in the potty. he was watching a recording of night garden whilst sat on potty (his choice..he won't move from it now!!). think he is very unsure not having nappy on so figures it best just to stay on potty!! hmmm..not sure what next step is..rather than trying to persuade him to get on the potty need to comfort him that he can get off it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now