Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Baby goes eco - bought nappies - no response - anyone else???

(5 Posts)
octo Wed 18-Jul-07 11:38:39

I got very excited at the weekend and bought some new fuzzis - the website says will be dispatched 17 July - cannot make any contact with them whatsoever and now the tel number no longer exists Have put in a paypal claim - anyone else had problems?? or knows whether they are going to fulfill orders?

curlywurlycremeegg Wed 18-Jul-07 15:30:09

oh octo for you, I was the one who said they would prob be ok (sorry ), good job you payed by paypal. Just a thought, have you checked the site to make sure there is nothing about owners being on hol, I am away next week and am about to put something on my homepage telling customers that if they want to place an order it will be dispatched as soon as I get back and blah di blah date. Hope it works out ok for you.

bobsmum Wed 18-Jul-07 15:32:26

The site says there are family problems and orders won't be dispatched until 17th July - that's only yesterday. Could be a bereavement?

octo Wed 18-Jul-07 16:00:01

I read that but have had no contact at all and the telephone number worked yesterday when I left a message but has now been disconnected I didn't want to push it because of the notice on the website but the phone thing really concerns me.

octo Wed 18-Jul-07 16:11:44

I have just got an email from her - which is good - but she cannot supply the full order.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now