Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

big thighs and which nappy?

(8 Posts)
spongecake Wed 18-Jul-07 11:04:22

would love some advice on what nappy you use.. my baby is 4 months but all the nappies i have tried cut into his little fat thighs. am on pampers active fit at mo, as they seem to have most give, but they still are a bit tight!

makesachange Wed 18-Jul-07 15:28:40

Hi, are you looking at cloth options or just disposables?

accessorizewithbabysick Wed 18-Jul-07 20:29:34

If sposies, the tesco ones are quite a bit bigger cut (I use cloth, but used the tesco ones in the early days with ds2 who has podgy little thighs!).

blahblahblahniks Wed 18-Jul-07 20:32:43

DD is a roly poly little madam, we mostly use cloth but have found Huggies to be fairly generous around the thighs when we've used them - but you have to get one size up from the weight it says on the packet.

Jas Wed 18-Jul-07 20:33:38

Ds has huge fat thighs and Tescos are ok. I also use cloth and all the ones I've used have been fine, but need to be more picky about wraps to get one to fit.

spongecake Wed 18-Jul-07 22:49:17

disposables- will try them-wish they put out samples ! thanks again

accessorizewithbabysick Wed 18-Jul-07 23:02:47

If you change your baby at tesco's they often have free samples! Or just ask a staff member, you never know! Just like boots, I always snaffle a few...

Ariela Thu 19-Jul-07 23:44:56

As previously discovered, ring the help line of the major brands, say you are a cloth nappy user and thinking of trying a few disposables but are worried about sizing, and you will be innundated with samples and vouchers..........also ideal for anyone wanting just a few for holidays

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now