Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

sending extra clothes to nursery when starting potty training....

(7 Posts)
americantrish Mon 16-Jul-07 12:14:35

ds(3) is about to start being potty trained... (either tomorrow or this thursday) - how many extra sets of shorts and underwear should i realistically send to nursery with him? he goes for 5 hour long sessions.

thanks

NAB3 Mon 16-Jul-07 12:15:08

LoveMyGirls Mon 16-Jul-07 12:15:44

I'd say at least 3 and baby wipes? Haven't had to do this for a long time so feel free to ignore if others come along with a better idea! GOOD LUCK!

americantrish Mon 16-Jul-07 12:17:33

thanks ladies...

GooseyLoosey Mon 16-Jul-07 12:17:51

About 3 pairs of shorts and more pants (if you have them) - about 5. Some accidents are quite small so only pants get wet. If its anything like the nursery we use, they will be fine with anything reasonable as they have spare clothes anyway.

KITTENSOCKS Mon 16-Jul-07 12:40:52

Send as many clean things as you can. My 2.5yr old son wet every thing I sent on the first day, then the staff let him just wear underpants on his bottom and the training really took off! And you can give lots of praise for all the clean pants that come home each day!

americantrish Mon 16-Jul-07 13:32:36

thanks kittengoose, good idea about praising for the dry pants too!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now