Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Potty for the larger bottom!

(5 Posts)
ChorusLine Sun 15-Jul-07 22:05:32

Does anyone have any recomendations for a potty for a toddler with a larger bottom? I have done a search in this topic but could only find something from 2004 - maybe some new styles have come out since then. Thanks

Im not thinking of starting the training yet but DS is 21 months & loves sitting on the one i have, but not all his bits fit

ZisforZebra Sun 15-Jul-07 22:26:41

Babies r us have a potty that's also a step and the seat comes out to use on a toilet. It's not terribly portable but it is wide and stable.

ZisforZebra Sun 15-Jul-07 22:31:53

Here's a link to the potty page, it's the 3 in 1 potty reward system for £14.99.

IsabelWatchingItRainInMacondo Sun 15-Jul-07 22:34:47

For one reason or another, this was the only potty DS accepted. I think he felt he was going to fall over the side on any of the other 3 regular ones I bought!

KITTENSOCKS Mon 16-Jul-07 12:07:55

There is a larger than usual travel potty by Fisher Price available from Amazon, it uses pedal bin sized liners and any type of absorbent pads you wish. Expensive, but has a super shoulder bag to store it in plus wipes, spare pants etc. Much bigger than Tommee Tippee potette, and the liners will work out much cheaper. Find details on Amazon in the baby section.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now