Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Flame! I need to ask you something...

(10 Posts)
bagpuss Thu 12-Jul-07 10:21:50

Flame, I remember ages ago you said something about your magic-all leaking and that you had planned to speak to babykind about it. Did you ever get around to it and if so, what did they say? The reason I ask is that ds2 used his yesterday and despite it being boosted with a tots bamboo booster it leaked right the way through the PUL (there was a big patch in the middle of the outer iyswim?). I think I have killed it or there is some fault as I have only had it since December and it has mainly been a changing bag spare. TIA.

mummyhill Thu 12-Jul-07 10:48:52

Glad it isn't just me with a leaking magic-all. Will watch this with interest.

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 11:37:25

I never did In the end I just started using it with a wrap, and stopped selling them!

bagpuss Thu 12-Jul-07 13:51:43

OK! I'm trying to see that this might be a buying opportunity then .

Next question, if I were to replace with a swaddlebees should I go for a pocket with one hemp and one microfibre insert or and AIO with a hemp insert? Which is more absorbant or are they about the same? Thanks oh nappy guru .

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 13:58:25

I think they probably work out about the same - the pocket with 2 inserts would dry much faster though

bagpuss Thu 12-Jul-07 14:04:29

Ah, good point. Babykind do the AIO in some nice colours though, and they would work out slightly cheaper.... (actually I suppose I should ask if you do the same )

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 14:15:55

Yup If babykind do it then I do

bagpuss Thu 12-Jul-07 14:23:24

Have just worked that out!

Right, when are you getting more mf inserts in? (website says out of stock) - need only one to put in my existing pocket and then I can borrow the hemp ones for the 2 AIOs I'm planning to buy . (Have you noticed that I have killed only one nappy but am replacing with two )

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 14:27:02

.... will change that... really should make a note when I put things as being not in stock - they're in

bagpuss Thu 12-Jul-07 14:34:53

Fab! Thanks ever so much for your help. Will talk dh round now - feeling poor after having purchased school uniform x2 this morning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now