Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bambineo teddy

(44 Posts)
nappyzone Thu 12-Jul-07 09:04:31

Ooooo - what a nice suprise - today with my regular bambenio order i got sent a sample of the teddy in white with aplix - i have to say fluffles scare me but this somehow looks less bulbous but equally fluffy but neat - 10 out of 10 to bambenio! I will be orderign these in asap as they are lush... Anyone else seen them? ooo dying to pop it on adam - dont think i need to prewash do i

maveta Thu 12-Jul-07 10:30:11

what are they made of?

nappyzone Thu 12-Jul-07 10:39:43

100 % polyester - same as a fluffle - so cuddly, i was sat stroking it between typing . they come in blue and papaya also (similar to pistachio bamboo bambineo colour). Aplix only until sept time -but i thnk flame is conducting a picking of the aplix experiment.

maveta Thu 12-Jul-07 11:10:09

How do you find the aplix? I´ve only got nippa..

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 11:35:38

Mine should be here in the next hour Snugglebum got a delivery of them today too!

I'm going to pick the aplix off one to use for Emrys - I'm really not an aplix fan

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 12:29:37

OMG - they are goooooooooooooorgeous! Beat fluffles hands down.

nappyzone Thu 12-Jul-07 13:40:08

i dont mind aplix - but thats just me - nippas scare me! lol!!

nappyzone Thu 12-Jul-07 13:41:00

i think i need to didtch my fluffle stock now!

nappyzone Thu 12-Jul-07 13:47:20

ooo Flame you actualy have the colours comming then - in a quandry about what colours to order for stock - lol! i hate having to make such decisions! I only seen the white and v impressed!

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 13:50:41

Pic in my profile!

Got blue, green and white... the lilac turned out to be blue

Official nippa and popper ones are coming in September.

maveta Thu 12-Jul-07 15:19:17

aaargh.. the temptation!

kreamkrackers Thu 12-Jul-07 15:29:51

oh they look lovely, your ds looks very happy to be wearing his new nappy

it's so tempting, it'd have been better if they'd done a lilac one then i'd definetly be swayed to getting one but in september when the popper version comes out.

btw, i love the bumfluff logo nappy, you should sell these and promote your buisness

FlameDelacour Thu 12-Jul-07 15:42:02

That was specially made by the lovely lady at bumbeano

makesachange Thu 12-Jul-07 23:18:37

Nappyzone - we're doing just that. I think that the style of the Bambinex is just that much better than the fluffle - can't see any reason to have both really - and the Bambinex is just that bit slimmer, don't you think?

I quite like the velcro version, really. I am never organised enough to have a flippin nippa to hand!

Just need to list them, now...

nappyzone Fri 13-Jul-07 08:37:45

The aplix doesnt seem to feel particularly stiff so im happy to use the aplix and keep the ends of my fingers in tact!

LizaRose Fri 13-Jul-07 09:29:31

Can I order some of these now? Flame, the colours are not on your website. Do you offer a choice or send them out randomly?

FlameDelacour Fri 13-Jul-07 11:00:17

Yup - they are listed as "bambinex teddy colours" - I'll go and fiddle so they are listed all in one place though

link to lising here

makesachange Fri 13-Jul-07 13:18:03

Flame - what is it about velcro you don't like?

FlameDelacour Fri 13-Jul-07 13:50:01

When its on bambinex - the fit - DS is still diddy and it comes up to high. On everything else, just the lack of adjustability, the stiffness and the fact that he undoes it before I get the wrap on!!

makesachange Fri 13-Jul-07 18:09:22

OK - you're folding it then I guess?

FlameDelacour Fri 13-Jul-07 18:50:10

Yup - the front still folds down really far on my little dude... keep thinking about putting a size one on him just to see if it fits!

makesachange Fri 13-Jul-07 23:16:30

How old is he now then?

FlameDelacour Fri 13-Jul-07 23:26:29

Nearly 17 months, but he's diddy - still in 9-12 month clothes.

FlameDelacour Fri 13-Jul-07 23:27:50

You can't see it very well, but in the pic in my profile the teddy is folded down about the width of the tabs

makesachange Fri 13-Jul-07 23:33:02

Right - makes sense.

Would be interesting if you tried the size 1 again!! I do know people who have their babies in them for ages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now