Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

vomiting

(4 Posts)
Turvey Thu 05-Jul-07 21:01:36

My partner has absolutely refused to change a nappy since our daughter was weaned before Christmas. He vomits when he sees poo and leaves her lying on the mat whilst he rushes off to the toilet.

I'm now pregnant again, very nauseous and really resentful of the fact that I have had to change every single nappy for the past seven months. It's not going to get any easier either.

Can anyone suggest anything to help please?

WigWamBam Thu 05-Jul-07 21:04:12

Put him a bowl by the changing mat so he doesn't have to leave her on her own, and leave the lazy so-and-so to it. Cleaning up his own vomit as well as the poo should soon toughen him up.

UniSarah Thu 05-Jul-07 21:15:59

Give him a blindfold. he can then change nappies with out ever seeing pooh.
more seriously
If he changed her on the floor it would be less scary him getting distracted by vomming,I like the idea about a bowl next to him. He really does need to get over this or how will he cope if you have to be hospitalised at any point during this pregnancy.

horsemadgal Tue 10-Jul-07 23:38:16

Oh dear, sound like he has a phobia and I doubt he can be cured very easily.

Can't you just give him loads of other 'non poo' jobs to do?

Good luck to both of you.
M x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now